Report NEP-AFR-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katy Cornwell & Brett Inder & Pushkar Maitra & Anu Rammohan, 2005. "Household Composition and Schooling of Rural South African Children: Sibling Synergy and Migrant Effects," Monash Economics Working Papers 22/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jockers, Heinz & Kohnert, Dirk & Nugent, Paul, 2009. "The Successful Ghana Election of 2008: A Convenient Myth? Ethnicity in Ghana's elections revisited," MPRA Paper 16167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Trevon D. Logan, 2009. "South Africa's post-apartheid two-step: social demands versus macro stability," International Finance Discussion Papers 974, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2009. "Promoting Gender Equality through Stimulus Packages and Public Job Creation: Lessons Learned from South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_101, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2009. "South Africa’s Provincial Equitable Share: An Assessment of Issues and Proposals for Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0904, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Raquel Tsukada & Elydia Silva, 2009. "Age and Gender Bias in Workloads During the Lifecycle: Evidence from Rural Ghana," One Pager 88, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.