Report NEP-AFR-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kate Bayliss, 2008. "Lessons from the South African Electricity Crisis," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 56, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Miriam Prys, 2008. "Developing a Contextually Relevant Concept of Regional Hegemony: The Case of South Africa, Zimbabwe and â€œQuiet Diplomacyâ€," GIGA Working Paper Series 77, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Siba, Eyerusalem G., 2008. "Determinants of Institutional Quality in Sub-Saharan African Countries," Working Papers in Economics 310, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2008. "Underdevelopment and Democratization in Africa," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- F. Blanco & M. G. Breglia & L. Guarcello & C. Valdivia, 2008. "Violence against children:preliminary evidence from Colombia, El Salvador, Cambodia and Ecuador," UCW Working Paper 41, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).