Report NEP-AFR-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdur Chowdhury, 2007. "The Role of Primary Commodities in Economic Development: Sub-Saharan Africa Versus the Rest of the World," ECE Discussion Papers Series, UNECE 2007_7, UNECE.
- David le Blanc, 2008. "A Framework for Analyzing Tariffs and Subsidies in Water Provision to Urban Households in Developing Countries," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 63, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bayly, C. A., 2008. "Indigenous and colonial origins of comparative economic development : the case of colonial India and Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4474, The World Bank.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Performance of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Selected Arab Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Saudi-Arabia and Syria," MPRA Paper 6707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Oil and Challenges of Trade Policy Making In Sudan in a Globalizing Arena," MPRA Paper 6720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Howard, 2007. "Evaluating Aid Impact," MPRA Paper 6716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore