Report NEP-AFR-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:cpaper:0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vivek B. Arora, 2007. "Monetary Policy Transparency and Financial Market Forecasts in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Garth Frazer & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Trade Growth under the African Growth and Opportunity Act," Working Papers tecipa-289, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers tecipa-291, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Max Blouin & Stéphane Pallage, 2007. "Addressing the Food Aid Curse," Cahiers de recherche 0717, CIRPEE.
- Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2006. "Mental Accounting and Remittances: A Study of Malawian Households," MPRA Paper 3603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Franck Adoho, 2007. "L’approche Blinder-Oaxaca permet-elle d’identifier les causes des écarts de pauvreté en Guinée ?," Cahiers de recherche 07-16, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan Millar, 2007. "Estimating the long-run user cost elasticity for a small open economy: evidence using data from South Africa," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Juan Sole & Gabriel Sensenbrenner & Amor Tahari & J. E. J. De Vrijer & Marina Moretti & Patricia D Brenner & A. Senhadji Semlali, 2007. "Financial Sector Reforms and Prospects for Financial Integration in Maghreb Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides & Jan Kees Martijn, 2007. "Trade Reform in the CEMAC: Developments and Opportunities," IMF Working Papers 07/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Marouane ALAYA (GREThA-GRES) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA-GRES) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "FDI Promotion policies and dynamic of growth in the South East Mediterranean countries (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2007-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jumah, Adusei & Pastuszyn, Georg, 2007. "Oil Price Shocks, Monetary Policy and Aggregate Demand in Ghana," Economics Series 212, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Björkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damien Echevin & Fabrice Murtin, 2007. "What Determines Productivity in Senegal? Sectoral Disparities and the Dual Labor," Cahiers de recherche 07-15, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2008.
- Dramani, Latif & Laye, Oumy, 2007. "Estimation of the Equilibrium Interest Rate: Case of CFA zone," MPRA Paper 3610, University Library of Munich, Germany.