Report NEP-AFR-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:cpaper:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josepa Miquel-Florensa, 2007. "Aid Effectiveness: A comparison of Tied and Untied Aid," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2007_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2006/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariel González, . "Recursos Naturales y Humanos de Angola: Un abordaje introductorio," Working Papers - Programa Africa, Argentine Center of International Studies 006, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and National Poverty Reduction Strategies: Conceptual framework for human rights analysis of poverty reduction strategies and reviews of Guatemala, Liberia and Nepal," Economic Rights Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute 2, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dramani, Latif, 2007.
"Modèle multi pays dans les pays de la zone franc
[Multi country model in CFA zone]," MPRA Paper 3201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.