Report NEP-AFR-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nancy Birdsall, 2007. "Do No Harm: Aid, Weak Institutions, and the Missing Middle in Africa," Working Papers 113, Center for Global Development.
- David Goldsbrough & Ben Elberger, 2007. "What Have IMF Programs With Low-Income Countries Assumed About Aid Flows?," Working Papers 116, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Todd Moss & Vijaya Ramachandran & Scott Standley, 2007. "Why Doesn't Africa Get More Equity Investment? Frontier Stock Markets, Firm Size and Asset Allocations of Global Emerging Market Funds," Working Papers 112, Center for Global Development.
- Nunn, Nathan & Puga, Diego, 2007. "Ruggedness: The Blessing of Bad Geography in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 6253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Bogetic, Zeljko & Maurer, Luiz, 2007. "Current and forthcoming issues in the South African electricity sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4197, The World Bank.
- Aleksander Aristovnik, 2007. "Short- And Medium-Term Determinants Of Current Account Balances In Middle East And North Africa Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp862, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bjerg, Christina & Bjørnskov, Christian & Holm, Anne, 2007. "Growth, Debt Burdens and Alleviating Effects of Foreign Aid in Least Developed Countries," Working Papers 07-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2007. "Programme de lutte contre la pauvreté et stratégie de croissance au Sénégal. Les deux politiques se complètent-elles ?," Working Papers DT/2007/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. "Credit Elasticities in Less-Developed Economies: Implications for Microcredit," Working Papers 110, Center for Global Development.
- Ostby, Gudrun, 2007. "Horizontal inequalities, political environment, and civil conflict : evidence from 55 developing countries, 1986-2003," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4193, The World Bank.
- Oyefusi, Aderoju, 2007. "Oil and the propensity to armed struggle in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4194, The World Bank.
- Chen, Siyan & Loayza, Norman V. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "The aftermath of civil war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4190, The World Bank.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," NBER Working Papers 13034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "Ethnic polarization and the duration of civil wars," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4192, The World Bank.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. "Expanding Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts," Working Papers 108, Center for Global Development.