Report NEP-AFR-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bigsten, Arne & Soderbom, Mans, 2005. "What have we learned from a decade of manufacturing enterprise surveys in Africa ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3798, The World Bank.
- Diop, Ndiame & Brenton, Paul & Asarkaya, Yakup, 2005. "Trade costs, export development, and poverty in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3784, The World Bank.
- William E. Jackson, III & Todd M. Alessandri & Sylvia Sloan Black, 2005. "The price of corporate social responsibility: the case of black economic empowerment transactions in South Africa," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2005-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance, EconWPA 0512007, EconWPA.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2005. "Securities Markets And Social Capital Integration In Africa: Risks And Policy Options," Finance, EconWPA 0512019, EconWPA.
- Harsha Thirumurthy & Joshua Graff-Zivin & Markus Goldstein, 2005. "The Economic Impact of AIDS Treatment: Labor Supply in Western Kenya," NBER Working Papers 11871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hélène David-Benz & Idrissa Wade & Johny Egg, 2005. "Market Information and Price Instability : An Insight into Vegetable Markets in Senegal," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0512005, EconWPA.