Report NEP-AFR-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Basedau, 2005. "Context Matters – Rethinking the Resource Curse in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic History 0508002, EconWPA.
- Andreas Mehler & Hans-Christian Mahnke, 2005. "Major Flaws in Conflict Prevention Policies towards Africa. The Conceptual Deficits of International Actors’ Approaches and How to Overcome Them," Economic History 0508001, EconWPA.
- Sanjay G. Reddy & Camelia Minoiu, 2005. "Real Income Stagnation of Countries, 1960-2001," Development and Comp Systems 0509004, EconWPA.
- Nathan Nunn, 2005. "Historical Legacies: A Model Linking Africa's Past to its Current Underdevelopment," Development and Comp Systems 0508008, EconWPA.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005. "The Modern World: The effect of democracy, colonialism and war on economic growth 1820-2000," Development and Comp Systems 0509002, EconWPA.
- Tom Hertz, 2005. "The Effect of Minimum Wages on the Employment and Earnings of South Africa's Domestic Service Workers," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-120, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Michel Dimou, 2004. "Industrial development in small islands economies. A comparative study of Mauritius and La Reunion growth performances," ERSA conference papers ersa04p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Achraf AYADI, 2005. "La Banque à distance en Tunisie : Comment rattraper le retard ?," Development and Comp Systems 0508011, EconWPA.
- Fernando Barreiro-Pereira, 2004. "Spatial effects on technical progress: growth, and convergence among countries," ERSA conference papers ersa04p278, European Regional Science Association.