Report NEP-AFR-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Derek D. Headey & Alan Duhs, 2004. "All the Conditions of Effective Foreign Aid," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "Productivity Growth and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," CSLS Research Reports 2003-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- de Walque, Damien, 2005. "Parental education and children's schooling outcomes : is the effect nature, nurture, or both? evidence from recomposed families in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3483, The World Bank.
- Silva, Patricia, 2005. "Environmental factors and children's malnutrition in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3489, The World Bank.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Yohannes, Yisehac, 2005. "How fair is workfare? gender, public works, and employment in rural Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3492, The World Bank.
- Rana Riaz Saeed, 2005. "Future Challenges to NGOs and Development Workers," Development and Comp Systems 0501007, EconWPA.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.