Report NEP-AFR-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 2002. "The Survival of Family Firms: The Importance of Control and Family Ties," Working Papers 461, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "A Brazilian-Type Debt Crisis: Simple Analytics," NBER Working Papers 9606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Frailty of Economic Reforms: Political Logic and Constitutional Lessons," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 1, The Ratio Institute.
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2003. "Does Sick Absence Increase the Risk of Unemployment?," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2003:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Fiscal Competition and Brain Drain," Working Papers 462, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Edmark, Karin, 2003. "The Effects of Unemployment on Property Crime: Evidence from a Period of Unusually Large Swings in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2003:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0304002, EconWPA.
- Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie, 2002. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with Agency Costs," Cahiers de recherche, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique 0210, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 9599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masurel, E. & Montfort, K. van & Lentink, R., 2003. "SME innovation and the crucial role of the entrepreneur," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Carmelo Petraglia, . "An Endogenous Growth Model with Productive Public Spending and Uncertain Lifetime Consumers," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 03/10, Department of Economics, University of York.