Report NEP-AFR-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Santarelli & P. Figini, 2002. "Does Globalization Reduce Poverty? Some Empirical Evidence for the Developing Countries," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 459, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ansgar Belke & Rainer Fehn & Neil Foster, 2003. "Does Venture Capital Investment Spur Employment Growth?," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0303, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luke Gower & Alan Krause, 2002. "Currency Crises and Macroeconomic Performance," RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia rdp2002-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Paul Hiebert & Javier J. Pérez & Massimo Rostagno, 2002. "Debt reduction and automatic stabilisation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/12, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:2002-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira & Samuel de Abreu Pess, 2002. "Can the Cost of Education Explain the Poverty of Nations? Measuring the Impact of Factor Taxation and Life Expectancy on Income Differences," Penn CARESS Working Papers, Penn Economics Department c5f20e0f725b0c206ad309da9, Penn Economics Department.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization," GTAP Working Papers 1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Yasuyuki Sawada, 2003. "Income Risks, Gender, and Human Capital Investment in a Developing Country," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-198, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Industrial Success And Failure In A Globalizing World," QEH Working Papers, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford qehwps102, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:2002-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Lambertini & R. Rovelli, 2002. "Optimal Fiscal Stabilization Policy With Credible Central Bank Independence," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 460, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.