Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Dehua, 2013. "The impact of the 2009 value added tax reform on enterprise investment and employment : Empirical analysis based on Chinese tax survey data," MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and Corporate Debt: Are Banks any Different?," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 13/221, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund. Fiscal Affairs Dept., 2013. "United Kingdom: Technical Assistance Reportâ€”Assessment of HMRCâ€™s Tax Gap Analysis," IMF Staff Country Reports, International Monetary Fund 13/314, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013. "Tax Principles and Coordination of Trade and Domestic Policies under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 112, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2013.
- Arita, Shawn & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2013. "FDI and investment barriers in developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 431, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gianluca Cafiso & Roberto Cellini, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidations and Public Debt in Europe," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2013-35, CEPII research center.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective," IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute 125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Federico Cingano & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "Green taxation in Italy: an assessment of a carbon tax on transport," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 206, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grimaud, André & Neubauer, Mauricio & Rougé, Luc, 2013. "Politiques de R&D, Taxe Carbone et Paradoxe Vert," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 13-447, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).