Report NEP-ACC-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Matikka, 2013. "Entrepreneurs and income-shifting: Empirical evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 43, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tuomas Kosonen & Jarkko Harju, 2013. "The impact of tax incentives on the economic activity of entrepreneurs," Working Papers 42, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Williamson, James M. & Durst, Ron L. & Farrigan, Tracey L., 2013. "The Potential Impact of Tax Reform on Farm Businesses and Rural Households," Economic Information Bulletin 145318, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez & Esben Anton Schultz, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 18885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Knowledge and Budget Spending Influence on Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 7255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "The Ability of Banks to Shift Corporate Income Taxes to Customers," Working Papers 2013-09, CEPII research center.
- Xiao Wang & Richard Herd, 2013. "The System of Revenue Sharing and Fiscal Transfers in China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1030, OECD Publishing.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela, 2013. "Political Competition, Tax Salience and Accountability: Theory and Some Evidence from Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 125, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).