Report NEP-ACC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popova, Daria, 2012. "Constructing the tax-benefit micro simulation Model For Russia â€“ RUSMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2012. "Recent Marginal Labor Income Tax Rate Changes by Skill and Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 18426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samohyl, Robert, 2012. "Audits and logistic regression, deciding what really matters in service processes: a case study of a government funding agency for research grants," MPRA Paper 41557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria Pellegrini & Enrico Tosti, 2012. "In search of lost capital: an estimation of undeclared portfolio assets," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- A. Mauroux, 2012. "The French tax credit dedicated to sustainable development: an econometric evaluation," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.