Report NEP-ACC-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lazhar El Orf, 2012. "A Typology Of Situations Of Accounting Systems Intégration," Post-Print halshs-00723968, HAL.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2012. "Algorithm for calculating corporate marginal tax rate using Monte Carlo simulation," MPRA Paper 40811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zinn, Benedikt & Spengel, Christoph, 2012. "Book-tax conformity: Empirical evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James Mak, 2012. "Taxing Hotel Room Sales by Online Travel Companies: What Should Be the Appropriate Tax Base?," Working Papers 2012-5R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2012.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2012. "Do R&D tax incentives lead to higher wages for R&D workers? Evidence from the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 058, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2012. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fc5p36t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Busom, Isabel & Corchuelo, Beatriz & Martinez Ros, Ester, 2012. "Tax incentives or subsidies for R&D?," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 056, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.