Report NEP-ACC-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Williamson, James M. & Durst, Ron L., 2012. "The Impact of Proposed Federal Tax Reform on Farm Businesses," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 123753, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2012. "Trade Credit and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Local Spending, Transfers and Costly Tax Collection," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University dp12-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2012. "Dividend Policy, Corporate Control and the Tax Status of the Controlling Shareholder," Schumpeter Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ¤tsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library sdp12006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2012. "Optimal labor-income tax volatility with credit frictions," MPRA Paper 39083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Scott, 2012. "Squeezing the state: tariff revenue, state capacity and the WTO’s Doha Round," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 16912, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Credit Constraints in Intangible Investments (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chen, Xing & Munasib, Abdul & Roy, Devesh, 2012. "Financial reforms and international trade:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1182, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).