Report NEP-ACC-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing Home Ownership: Distributional Effects of Including Net Imputed Rent in Taxable Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincent Frogneux & Michel Saintrain, 2012.
"Working Paper 01-12 - L’élasticité de l’impôt des personnes physiques - Approche macroéconomique prospective de l’élasticité nationale et de l’élasticité de l’impôt régionalisé
," Working Papers 1201, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Richard Tol, 2012. "Maximum Carbon Taxes in the Short Run," Working Paper Series 3312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Liran Einav & Dan Knoepfle & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2012. "Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 18018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2012. "A Tariff-Tax Reform under Oligopoly and Free Entry," Discussion Paper Series 88, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2012.