Report NEP-ACC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines Jr, James R & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Pfaffermayr & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 424, WIFO.
- Oliver Denk, 2012. "Tax Reform in Norway: A Focus on Capital Taxation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 950, OECD Publishing.
- Laurence Jacquet & Etienne lehmann & Bruno Van Der Linden, 2012. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2012-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Capital Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2012. "Regional Effects of Federal Tax Shocks," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201217, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sanders Shaffer, 2012. "Evaluating the impact of fair value accounting on financial institutions: implications for accounting standards setting and bank supervision," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston QAU12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Erwin Diewert & Dennis Fixler & Kimberly Zieschang, 2012. "Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2012-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.