Report NEP-ACC-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Genschel, Philipp & Schwarz, Peter, 2012. "Tax competition and fiscal democracy," TranState Working Papers 161, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2012. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating wage inequality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Janeba, Eckhard & Osterloh, Steffen, 2012. "Tax and the city: A theory of local tax competition and evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Keen & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2012. "Debt, Taxes, and Banks," IMF Working Papers 12/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Valdivia, Daney & Loayza, Lilian, 2012.
"Analizando la determinación de impuesto a la renta y sus efectos sobre el crecimiento de la economía boliviana
[On the determination of income tax and its effects on the economic growth in Bolivi," MPRA Paper 37211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard W. Carney, 2011. "Financial Regulatory Harmonization in East Asia : Balancing Domestic and International Pressures for Corporate Governance Reforms," Governance Working Papers 23267, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich & Peter Haan & Johannes Geyer, 2012. "Documentation of the Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model STSM: Version 2012," Data Documentation 63, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.