Report NEP-ACC-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Ulrike Stefani, 2012. "The Interdependence Between Audit Market Structure and the Quality of Financial Reporting: The Case of Non-Audit Services," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Ali, Syed Adeel & Abassi, Zia, 2011. "Effect of corporate income tax and firms’ size on investment: evidence by Karachi stock exchange," MPRA Paper 36800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seppo Kari & Jarkko Harju, 2011. "Dividend taxes and decisions of MNEs: Evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 27, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2011. "Tax competition among local governments: evidence from a property tax reform in Finland," Working Papers 26, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Laura Quinby & Anthony Webb, 2012. "What’s the Tax Advantage of 401(k)s?," Issues in Brief ib2012-4, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2012. "Razvoj poreza na dohodak u Hrvatskoj: reforme i promašaji," EFZG Working Papers Series 1201, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers Series wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Ossi Korkeamäki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited," Working Papers 22, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Keef, Stephen P & Khaled, Mohammed S & Roush, Melvin L, 2011. "A note resolving the debate on “The weighted average cost of capital is not quite right”," Working Paper Series 2003, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.