Report NEP-ACC-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Basel III â€“ responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 33082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:2202965 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephane Auray & Aureline Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2011. "A Tale of Tax Policies in Open Economies," Working Papers, Concordia University, Department of Economics 11004, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Christian EBEKE & HÃ©lÃ¨ne EHRHART, 2011. "Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?," Working Papers 201124, CERDI.
- Sergio Salgado I., 2011. "Investment Dynamics in a DSGE Model with Heterogeneous Firms and Corporate Taxation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 638, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2011. "Taxes, Wages and Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 5930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).