Report NEP-ACC-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2011. "The Design of Capital Income Taxation: Reflections on the Mirrlees Review," Economics Working Paper Series 1129, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2011. "Tax Competition Among Local Governments: Evidence from a Property Tax Reform in Finland," SERC Discussion Papers 0082, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2011. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Noguchi, Masayoshi, 2011. "Auditors and the supervision of retail finance: evidence from two small-sized building societies, 1976-1978," MPRA Paper 32193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MANCE, Davor & VAŠIČEK, Davor, 2011. "Questioning Financial Indicators of Civil Society Development," Apas Papers 303, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Land Taxation in China: Assessment of Prospects for Politically and Economically Sustainable Reform," CEMA Working Papers 431, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Neil Crosby & Cathy Hughes, 2011. "The Basis of Valuations for Secured Commercial Property Lending in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Eduardo Zilberman, 2011. "Audits or Distortions: The Optimal Scheme to Enforce Self-Employment Income Taxes," Textos para discussÃ£o 590, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).