Report NEP-ACC-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bach, Stefan & Corneo, Giacomo & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Optimal top marginal tax rates under income splitting for couples," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Billard, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc & Mitraille, Sébastien, 2011. "Evaluation of the Risks of Collective Dominance in the Audit Industry in France," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 674, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Voget, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2011. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-066, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zeynep Burcu Bulut-Cevik, 2011. "Fiscal Decentralization, Redistribution and Growth," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1114, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Stephen Coate, 2011. "Property Taxation, Zoning, and Efficiency: A Dynamic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.