Report NEP-ACC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siemers, Lars-H. R. & Zöller, Daniel, 2011. "Change-over within little scope: On the decision neutrality of recent tax reform proposals," MPRA Paper 27943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital taxation during the U.S. Great Depression," Staff Report 451, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2011. "Tax Competition and Migration: The Race-to-the-Bottom Hypothesis Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision (II)," MPRA Paper 27778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinh, Tran Ngoc Huy, 2010. "A Set of Limited Asian Pacific Corporate Governance Standards After Financial Crisis, Corporate Scandals and Manipulation," MPRA Paper 27664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2010.
- Tran Ngoc Huy, DInh, 2011. "The Summarized Evaluation of The US and Latin America Corporate Governance Standards After Financial Crisis, Corporate Scandals and Manipulation," MPRA Paper 27898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- Alan Krause, 2011. "On the Crowding-Out Effects of Tax-Financed Charitable Contributions by the Government," Discussion Papers 11/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Michael Dörsam, 2010. "The Effects of Taxation on Migration: Some Evidence for the ASEAN and APEC Economies," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Valentin – Stelian BADESCU, 2010. "Public Internal Audit Law - A New Branch Of Law In Romania," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 37, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Barbara Fliess & Frédéric Gonzales & Jeonghoi Kim & Raymond Schonfeld, 2010. "The Use of International Standards in Technical Regulation," OECD Trade Policy Papers 102, OECD Publishing.