Report NEP-ACC-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Simon Wey, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Taxes in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers 0140, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Feb 2012.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2012. "Accounting for Product Substitution in the Analysis of Food Taxes Targeting Obesity," Staff General Research Papers 32211, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000162:007781 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen CRABBE & Karolien DE BRUYNE, 2010. "Partial compensation/responsibility," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces10.27, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Absalón, Carlos & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "The Mexican Tax-Benefit System," EGAP Working Papers 2009-06, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Piero Gottardi & Atsushi Kajii & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2010. "Optimal taxation and constrained inefficiency in an infinite-horizon economy with incomplete markets," KIER Working Papers 745, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore