Report NEP-ACC-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Keuschnigg & Peter Egger & Hannes Winner, 2010. "A Theory of Taxation and Incorporation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-25, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Piolatto, A., 2010. "Itemised Deductions: A Device to Reduce Tax Evasion," Discussion Paper 2010-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ojo, Marianne & Rodríguez-Miguez, Jose, 2010. "Juridical and financial considerations on the public re capitalisation and rescue of financial institutions during periods of financial crises (Part I)," MPRA Paper 24344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2010.
- Rajesh Chadha, 2010. "Moving to Goods and Services Tax in India: Impact on Indiaâ€™s Growth and International Trade," Working Papers id:2764, eSocialSciences.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Meijden, G.C. van der, 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," Discussion Paper 2010-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.