Report NEP-ACC-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Trannoy & Gwenola Trotin, 2010. "Do High Tax and Tax Evasion go Hand in Hand? The Non-Linear Case," IDEP Working Papers 1004, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2010.
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo M. Panteghini & Sergio Vergalli, 2010. "Optimal Investment and Financial Strategies under Tax Rate Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its Friends," Working Papers 2010.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bertello, Nicolas & Uña, Gerardo, 2009.
"Propuestas para mejorar el Federalismo Fiscal en Argentina: Un nuevo esquema para la distribución del Impuesto a las Ganancias
[Proposals to improve the Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: A new schem," MPRA Paper 21272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model without Capital," NBER Working Papers 16199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.