Report NEP-ACC-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2010. "Tax systems and tax harmonisation in the East African Community (EAC)," Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 60, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2010. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dischinger, Matthias, 2010. "Multinational Enterprises and Corporate Taxation," Munich Dissertations in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 11147, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- García-García, Jesús & Alonso de Magdaleno, María Isabel, 2010. "Fair value on commons-based intellectual property assets: Lessons of an estimation over Linux kernel," MPRA Paper 23680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lichtenberg, Julia, 2010. "Corporate Taxation of Heterogeneous Firms," Munich Dissertations in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 11174, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Saji Thomas, 2010. "Mining Taxation," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/126, International Monetary Fund.
- A Krause, 2010. "On the Incidence of Substituting Consumption Taxes for Income Taxes," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 10/17, Department of Economics, University of York.