Report NEP-ACC-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000162:007071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E.Wildasin, 2010. "State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 1011, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Francesco Flaviano Russo, 2010. "Tax Evasion and Community Effects in Italy," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 254, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ansay, Thomas, 2009. "Firm valuation: tax shields & discount rates," MPRA Paper 23027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2010.
- Oehr, Tim-Frederik & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2010. "Accounting and the welfare-state: The missing link," TranState Working Papers 121, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Sanandaji, Tino & Wallace, BjÃ¶rn, 2010. "Fiscal Illusion and Fiscal Obfuscation:An Empirical Study of Tax Perception in Sweden," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 837, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dagney Faulk & Nalitra Thaiprasert & Michael Hicks, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Replacing the Property Tax with a Sales or Income Tax:A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 201008, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Abigail McIntosh Allen & Karthik Ramanna, 2010. "Towards an understanding of the role of standard setters in standard setting," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-105, Harvard Business School, revised May 2012.
- Genschel, Philipp & Jachtenfuchs, Markus, 2010. "The fiscal anatomy of a regulatory polity: Tax policy and multilevel governance in the EU," TranState Working Papers 114, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.