Report NEP-ACC-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Becker & Marco Runkel, 2010. "Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership," Working Papers 1010, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johann K. Brunner & Susanne Pech, 2010. "Optimum taxation of bequests in a model with initial wealth," NRN working papers 2010-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010. "Environmental tax reform and double dividend evidence," Working Papers 25-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2010. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," Working Paper Series 833, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau, 2010. "Balance Sheet Network Analysis of Too-Connected-to-Fail Risk in Global and Domestic Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 10/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Lahra Liberti, 2010. "Intellectual Property Rights in International Investment Agreements: An Overview," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2010/1, OECD Publishing.
- Tirole, Jean, 2010. "From Pigou to Extended Liability: On the Optimal Taxation of Externalities under Imperfect Financial Markets," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- A B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 640, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.