Report NEP-ACC-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando, Estrada, 2010. "A reading Hayek on power to tax," MPRA Paper 21526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A. Dodge & Alexandre Laurin & Colin Busby, 2010. "The Piggy Bank Index: Matching Canadians’ Savings Rates to Their Retirement Dreams," e-briefs 95, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Justin van de Ven & Martin Weale, 2009. "A Structural Dynamic Micro-Simulation Model for Policy Analysis: Application to Pension Reform, Income Tax Changes and Rising Life Expectancy," NIESR Discussion Papers 336, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jacquet, Laurence & Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2010. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Both Extensive and Intensive Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 4837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," MPRA Paper 21625, University Library of Munich, Germany.