Report NEP-ACC-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szarowska, Irena, 2009. "Tax burden and competition in the European Union – Does it change?," MPRA Paper 19934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pirtea, Marilen & Dima, Bogdan & Milos, Laura Raisa, 2009. "The companies financial architecture and the market values: is there an interlinkage ? The case of Bucharest Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 20084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Extending the scope of prudential supervision: Regulatory developments during and beyond the “effective” periods of the Post BCCI and the Capital Requirements directives," MPRA Paper 20013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joel Slemrod & Christian Traxler, 2010. "Optimal observability in a linear income tax," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/1/doc2010-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Política tributaria y economía fiscal La posición Hayek (1959, 1979) con comentarios de Brenann/Buchanan (1980)
[Fiscal tax policy and economy]," MPRA Paper 20094, University Library of Munich, Germany.