Report NEP-ACC-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Schorn, Michael, 2009. "Tax compliance costs: a business administration perspective," Discussion Papers 2009/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chirculescu, Felicia Maria & Dobrota, Gabriela, 2009. "Introducing taxation policy of profit for companies in Romania and other european union member states," MPRA Paper 17530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph & Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich, 2009. "ZEW Corporate Taxation Microsimulation Model (ZEW TaxCoMM)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-117 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mark Schelker, 2009. "Auditor Expertise: Evidence from the Public Sector," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Malcolm Burrows, 2009. "Unlocking More Wealth: How to Improve Federal Tax Policy for Canadian Charities," e-briefs 86, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Sustek, Roman, 2009. "Monetary Business Cycle Accounting," MPRA Paper 17518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrota, Gabriela & Chirculescu, Felicia Maria, 2009. "Impact of tax policy in Romania on budget revenues," MPRA Paper 17529, University Library of Munich, Germany.