Report NEP-ACC-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Bank transactions: pathway to the single tax ideal A modern tax technology;the Brazilian experience with a bank transactions tax (1993-2007)," MPRA Paper 16710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Passetti, Emilio & Tenucci, Andrea & Cinquini, Lino & Frey, Marco, 2009. "Intellectual capital communication: evidence from social and sustainability reporting," MPRA Paper 16589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Why Can Modern Governments Tax So Much? An Agency Model of Firms as Fiscal Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 15218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The responsive approach by the Basel Committee (on Banking Supervision) to regulation: Meta risk regulation, the Internal Ratings Based Approaches and the Advanced Measurement Approaches," MPRA Paper 16752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Maria Arpaia & Raffaele Doronzo & Paquale Ferro, 2009. "Computerization, accounting transparency and competitiveness of public administration: a regional analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 48, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yann Kervinio, 2009. "Les dÃ©terminants de la qualitÃ© des divulgations non-financiÃ¨res â€“ Le cas du Carbon Disclosure Project," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2009s-30, CIRANO.
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax with Endogenous Capital Depreciation," MPRA Paper 16657, University Library of Munich, Germany.