Report NEP-ACC-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goagara, Daniel & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2009.
"Evaluarea pe baza de active: analiza critica
[Evaluation based on assets: critical anaysis]," MPRA Paper 16496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2009. "Tax Co-ordination in Europe: Assessing the First Years of the EU-Savings Taxation Directive," Taxation Papers 18, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 2009. "Generational policy and the macroeconomic measurement of tax incidence," Working Papers 2009-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Wafa Masmoudi & Dhikra Chebbi Nehkili, 2009. "Choix de l’auditeur externe, honoraires d’audit et gouvernance des entreprises françaises," Working Papers CREGO 1090501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2009. "Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: a synthetic view," POLIS Working Papers 128, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2009. "Does tax policy affect executive compensation? evidence from postwar tax reforms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).