Report NEP-ACC-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Agglomeration, tax competition, and fiscal equalization," Working Papers 2009/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Hernandez-Borreguero, Julian & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & NuÑez-Torrado, Miriam, 2009. "Adoption and diffusion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico and Spain: A related but under-investigated development," MPRA Paper 14649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2009. "Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 14881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Leuz & Catherine Schrand, 2009. "Disclosure and the Cost of Capital: Evidence from Firms’ Responses to the Enron Shock," NBER Working Papers 14897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Separate Cash Flow Evaluations - Applications to Investment Decisions and Tax Design," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/16, University of Stavanger.
- Emhjellen, Magne & Løvås, Kjell & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "LNG Project Valuation with Financial Leasing Contracts," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/15, University of Stavanger.
- Junichiro Takahata, 2009. "An Economic Analysis on Pension Financing Methods: Is VAT Better than Wage Proportional Tax?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-043, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helin, Sven & Frostenson, Magnus, 2009. "Principer för hållbarhetsredovisning i teori och praktik: En studie av fjärrvärmebranschen," Working Papers 2009:5, Örebro University, School of Business.