Report NEP-ACC-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Travaglini, Claudio, 2008. "Financial Reporting in European NPOs: Is Now the Time for a Common Framework?," AICCON Working Papers 55-2008, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Hrvoje Šimović, 2009. "Effective Corporate Income Tax Burden in Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0902, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Helmuts Azacis & Max Gillman, 2008. "Flat Tax Reform.The Baltics 2000 – 2007," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0825, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2009. "Reswitching And Decreasing Demand For Capital," MPRA Paper 13389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Litschig & Yves Zamboni, 2008. "Judicial presence and rent extraction," Economics Working Papers 1143, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.