Report NEP-ACC-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akinobu Shuto, 2005. "Earnings Management to Exceed the Threshold: A Comparative Analysis of Consolidated and Parent-only Earnings," Discussion Paper Series 224, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2008.
- Aernoudts, R.H.R.M. & De Heer, M.A., 2008. "On the Interplay between Strategy and Management Control Systems," MPRA Paper 9583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jara-Bertin, Mauricio & López-Iturriaga, Félix J., 2008. "Earnings Management and Contest to the Control: An Analysis of European Family Firms," MPRA Paper 9660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Uske, 2008. "Tournament Fever and the Perception of Strategic Uncertainty in Performance Contests," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.