Report NEP-ACC-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of the Existence of Taxable Agglomeration Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation among the states in Germany," Working Papers 02-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2007. "Decomposition of external capital inflows and outflows in the small open transition economy (The case analysis of the Slovak republic)," MPRA Paper 7248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," Working Papers 03-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Item repec:col:000162:004557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shil, Nikhil Chandra & Parvez, Mahbub, 2007. "Life cycle costing: an alternative selection tool," MPRA Paper 7709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2007.