Report NEP-ACC-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorino, Philippe & Gehrke, Ingmar, 2007. "Coupling Performance Measurement and Collective Activity: The Semiotic Function of Management Systems. A Case Study," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Schaefer, Thilo & Peichl, Andreas & Fuest, Clemens, 2007. "Is a Flat Tax politically feasible in a grown-up Welfare State?," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 07-6, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Hanousek, Jan & Palda, Filip, 2007. "Is there a Displacement Deadweight Loss from Tax Evasion? Estimates Using Firm Surveys from the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 3911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard S. Simmons, 2007. "What Future for the Corporate Tax in the New Century?," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Measuring viability of pacs during reform period in Maharashtra: A case study," MPRA Paper 3856, University Library of Munich, Germany.