Report NEP-ACC-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather Brome & Darcy Rollins Saas, 2006. "Reading the fine print: how details matter in tax and expenditure limitations," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 06-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Richard Burkhauser & Takashi Oshio & Ludmila Rovba, 2006. "How the Distribution of After-Tax Income Changed Over the 1990s Business Cycle: A Comparison of the United States, Great Britain, Germany and Japan," Working Papers wp145, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John K. Stranlund & Carlos A. Chavez & Mauricio G. Villena, 2007. "The Optimal Pricing of Pollution When Enforcement is Costly," Working Papers 2007-6, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2007. "Optimal Capital Income Taxation in a Two Sector Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dwight Denison & Merl Hackbart & Michael Moody, 2007. "Davis v. Department of Revenue of Kentucky: A Preliminary Impact Assessment," Working Papers 2007-03, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.