Report NEP-ACC-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:apr:aprpdp:dp0024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodney Fisher, 2007. "Taxing Financial Arrangements: Harmonising Tax and Accounting?," Taxation eJournal of Tax Research , ATAX, University of New South Wales.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov, 2005. "Tax-Induced Trading and the Identity of the Marginal Investor: Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 3, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Praski-Ståhlgren, Ulrika & Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Do High Taxes Lock-in Capital Gains? Evidence from a Flat Rate Tax System," HUI Working Papers 6, HUI Research.
- Wassenaar, M.C. & Dijkgraaf, E. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 2007. "Contracting out: Dutch municipalities reject the solution for the VAT-distortion," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.