Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2007. "Does Firm Value Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Cash Flow?," NBER Working Papers 12847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Carverhill, Andrew, 2007. "Liquidity and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ravina, Enrichetta & Sapienza, Paola, 2007. "What Do Independent Directors Know? Evidence from Their Trading," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuhn, Michael & Yan, Qianhui, 2006. "Quality monitoring, collusion and sub-contracting," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics 70, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gavin C. Reid & Julia A. Smith, 2007. "Practitioner Views on Financial Reporting for Smaller Entities," CRIEFF Discussion Papers, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm 0701, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm, revised Jun 2008.