Report NEP-ACC-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2006. "Avoiding Another Enron : The Role of the External Auditor in Financial Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 1147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanniainen, Vesa, 2006. "The Tax Incentives on Entrepreneurship and Firms (in Finnish with English abstract and summary)," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1058, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Schroeder, Gerhard, 2006. "Volatility says less about the future than accounting rules suggest," MPRA Paper 850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2006.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2003. "Evolution of Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Dec 2005.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chrysanthi Balomenou & Michael Bekiaris & Maria Lagou, 2006. "Funding and Taxation of Greek Non Profit Organizations and Enterprises," ERSA conference papers ersa06p243, European Regional Science Association.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2006. "Tax Evasion and Coordination," MPRA Paper 1251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2006.
- Bos, Frits, 2006. "The national accounts as a tool for analysis and policy; past, present and future," MPRA Paper 1235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simeon Karafolas, 2006. "Activities of Greek Banks in Balkan Countries: A Comparative Balance Sheet and Income Analysis Between Affiliate Banks in Balkan Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p906, European Regional Science Association.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2006. "Task Difficulty, Performance Measure Characteristics, and the Trade-Off between Insurance and Well-Allocated Effort," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0425, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2006.
- Belén Gill de Albornoz & Manuel Illueca Muñoz, 2006. "Subjetividad De Los Ajustes Por Devengo Y Valoración De Su Calidad En El Mercado De Deuda: Evidencia Empirica Para Empresas No Cotizadas," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2006-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).