Report NEP-ACC-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms' Strategic Interdependence," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Julia Kupzowa, 2006. "Corporate Tax Evasion and Extortionist Governments," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2006. "The Complex Attitudes to Alcohol Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 207, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006. "Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies," Cahiers de recherche 0613, CIRPEE.