Report NEP-ACC-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2005. "Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matías Braun & Borja Larrain, 2005. "Supply matters for asset prices: evidence from IPOs in emerging markets," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- D. Beggs & C.L. Skeels, 2005. "Market Arbitrage of Cash Dividends and Franking Credits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 947, The University of Melbourne.
- Patrick Van Roy, 2006. "Is there a difference between solicited and unsolicited bank ratings and if so, why ?," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 79, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elschner, Christina & Schwager, Robert, 2006. "A simulation method to measure the tax burden on highly skilled manpower," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 50, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Fugazza & Federica Teppa, 2005. "An Empirical Assessment of the Italian Severance Payment," CeRP Working Papers, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy) 38, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Teresa da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Evolution of Corporate Governance in Global Industries: The Case of Multinationals in Alcoholic Beverages," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _053, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009596_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore