Report NEP-ACC-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borja Larrain & Motohiro Yogo, 2005. "Does firm value move too much to be justified by subsequent changes in cash flow?," Working Papers 05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Matías Braun & Borja Larrain, 2005. "Supply matters for asset prices: evidence from IPOs in emerging markets," Working Papers 06-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- D. Beggs & C.L. Skeels, 2005. "Market Arbitrage of Cash Dividends and Franking Credits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 947, The University of Melbourne.
- Patrick Van Roy, 2006. "Is there a difference between solicited and unsolicited bank ratings and if so, why ?," Working Paper Research 79, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elschner, Christina & Schwager, Robert, 2006. "A simulation method to measure the tax burden on highly skilled manpower," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 50, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Fugazza & Federica Teppa, 2005. "An Empirical Assessment of the Italian Severance Payment," CeRP Working Papers 38, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Teresa da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Evolution of Corporate Governance in Global Industries: The Case of Multinationals in Alcoholic Beverages," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _053, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore