Report NEP-ACC-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harry Leinonen, 2004. "Restructuring securities systems processing – a blue print proposal for real-time/t+0 processing," Development and Comp Systems 0405005, EconWPA.
- Ciccarelli Salvatore, 2004. "Dematerialising Capital In Financial Firms: An Option Based Approach," Finance 0405013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samu Peura & Esa Jokivuolle, 2004. "Simulation-based stress testing of banks’ regulatory capital adequacy," Finance 0405003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:glinre:1027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2004. "Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-666, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:cdl:fisher:1025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2004. "Outsourcing of Public Service Provision: When is it More Efficient?," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Salomons, Roelof, 2004. "Expert something sensible: putting US returns in an international perspective," Research Report 04E02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2004. "Operaciones fuera de balance y economías de escala en el sector bancario español," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/28, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.