Privatisierung, Liberalisierung und Deregulierung in netzgebundenen Infrastruktursektoren
In: Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften in its series Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze with number 60151.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knieps, Günter, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany : A Disaggregated Approach," Discussion Papers 100, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Knieps, Günter, 2005. "Aktuelle Vorschläge zur Preisregulierung natürlicher Monopole," Discussion Papers 105, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Richard Green, 2005. "Electricity and Markets," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 67-87, Spring.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Sander Onderstal, 2004. "Better safe than sorry? Reliability policy in network industries," CPB Document 73, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- C. Denis & K. Mc Morrow & W. R�ger & R. Veugelers, 2005. "The Lisbon Strategy and the EU's structural productivity problem," European Economy - Economic Papers 221, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul & Sin, Chor-Yiu, 1997. "Public Infrastructure and Economic Growth: Time-Series Properties and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 125-35, June.
- Burns, Phil & Riechmann, Christoph, 2004. "Regulatory instruments and investment behaviour," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 211-219, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "Electricity Market Reform in the European Union: Review of progress towards liberalisation and integration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0471, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vickerman, Roger, 2004. "Maintenance incentives under different infrastructure regimes," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Günter Knieps, 2004. "Privatisation of Network Industries in Germany: A Disaggregated Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Catherine Waddams Price, 2005. "The Effect of Liberalizing UK Retail Energy Markets on Consumers," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 128-144, Spring.
- Rosenzweig, Michael B. & Voll, Sarah P. & Pabon-Agudelo, Carlos, 2004. "Power Sector Reform: Experiences from the Road," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 16-28, November.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
- A. Ogus, 2002. "Regulatory Institutions And Structures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(4), pages 627-648, December.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Why is infrastructure important?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 21-68.
- Knieps, Gunter, 1997. "Phasing Out Sector-Specific Regulation in Competitive Telecommunications," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 325-39.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2004. "Der Strommarkt in Europa: zwischen Liberalisierung und Klimaschutz: Zukunftschancen für die deutsche Energiewirtschaft," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(31), pages 443-452.
- Monica Giulietti & Catherine Waddams Price, 2005. "Incentive Regulation and Efficient Pricing," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(1), pages 121-149, 03.
- Sunita Kikeri, 2004. "An Assessment of Privatization," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 87-118.
- Dieter Helm, 2005. "The Assessment: The New Energy Paradigm," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Michael I. Cragg & I. J. Alexander Dyck, 2003. "Privatization and Management Incentives: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 176-217, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.