The Market Failure Approach to Regional Economic Development Policy
In: Readings in Urban Economics: Issues and Public Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in: John P. Blair & Laura A. Reese (ed.) Readings in Urban Economics: Issues and Public Policy, Sage Publications, pages 14-24, 1999.
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number tjbsage.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
local economic development; urban economics; market failure approach;
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy J. Bartik, . "The Market Failure Approach to Regional Economic Development Policy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1990, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2002.
"Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies On Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What is Doable?,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
03-89, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies on Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What Is Doable?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Evaluating Local Economic and Employment Development: How to Access Waht Works Among Programmes and Policies, pages 113-142 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Raimundo Soto, . "Política Fomento Empresarial y Reconversión Laboral: Experiencias Internacionales y el Caso Chileno," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv109, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.