Teacher Unions: Outcomes and Reform Initiatives
In: Teacher Unions and Education Policy: Retrenchment or Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in: Ronald D. Henderson & Wayne J. Urban & Paul Wolman (ed.) Teacher Unions and Education Policy: Retrenchment or Reform, Eldevier, pages 51-79, 2004.
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number rwekhjs2004.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
unions; teacher unions; educational reform; outcomes;
Other versions of this item:
- Randall W. Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck & Joe A. Stone, 2002. "Teachers’ Unions: Outcomes and Reform Initiatives," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-15, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2002.
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.